~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Thursday, September 3, 2009

TT

today i know something from someone haiz is a sad thing......darling~~ i don know why you wan to do like this you hurt youself i feel so pain== you got prob but you don wan tell me and i don even know wat you think.....haiz i know so useless.....but nvm^^ i got spy beside you don think i wont know wat you do== if you do that again i also will do it at my hand you wan this to happen?? you know how much i worried you??? remember wat you promise me,you say you will tell me when you are not happy....maybe you tell me liao i cant do anything but i will make you laugh wont let you sad or cry^^ believe me ba i can do it you sleeping now so i post first after you wake up liao i think you will see de remember wat i say o if not......ngek ngek i will go your school anytime i like to see you... don believe??you can try de see wat will happen XD i will apear anytime i like Xp so don do stupid thing liao ah i worried you de leh

No comments:

Post a Comment