~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Friday, September 4, 2009

.........

today don know why i got a really bad feeling i don know why but i don feel save in everything love?fren?study? i don know my heart is jumping up and down the feeling doesnt feel nice....to fren: maybe you all think i am weird or stupid but i don wan to feel lonely is that wrong? i am trying to talk to you but you don wan layan me== i know that day i say something wrong but i already say sry......hope you will understand me..........love: maybe you are right only i am 付出ing but i don mind that i just mind do you really love me???can you tell me???i am scare the stupid feeling so wat can i do is just love you more then i do hope i wont be wrong......ya we together is just awhile but feeling is hard to control last......I LOVE YOU~ study:i think i will die i see my result today i really feel so sad i cant believe i get that.....is enough 4 me i am so so so tired fell like dieing now can anyone teach me how to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment