~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Monday, September 7, 2009

ppl are stupid

haiz tell you all a super stupid thing remember my last post got one is this really hurt?haha maybe you all don know who i am talking about but nvm after that post got one person come over me and angry at me== because she so berasan think that i am writing her OMG~ haiz nothing to say and i know when she know she is wrong she will find another thing to say i am wrong just because she don wan to lose== haiz ppl are like that i don know wats wrong with you....why i do wat also you got prob with that i don even say your name and you think i am talking about u haiz.....u wan angry do it la i lazy to do anything liao last time i angry at you just because i don know the true and when i know you don even wan to layan me when i say sry to you then now.....with your attitude i know you will say you didnt do anything wrong== at now you will angry because i put the title "ppl are stupid " and u will say is saying you but when our position change u will say because i angry at you first so you scold me is right de......i know you so well.......

No comments:

Post a Comment