~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Sunday, August 30, 2009

==

walau ......this year really so little ppl somemore not fire work leh== then go republic there sit inside wah!!!!!super noisy== is not fun at all == so when reach 12o`clock then come out liao and then 55 go home^^(promise ppl liao o) this few day she like so sad but i cant do anything== just try to let her cool down this is wat only i can do haiz so worried her o(you know is you o) think too much doesnt help you since already like that liao ,i also don wan to loss you believe me ba^^ i cant tell you in phone cause i don wan you to think again relax yourself ^^ i will do my best darling give me a chance hao ma? i waiting 4 your answer o if you accept 31th-8-2010 is a important day 4 me from now on (remember it 4 my life) i don dare to ask you just because i scare you got alot thing to worried......but now i think you is more important.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment