~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Friday, September 4, 2009

this really hurt

a just know fren is much better then a ten month fren...you all know i hate a ppl like that they like to blame ppl just because there is one no brain tell them who do wat to you.....ya you are smart and good in making girls happy but the way you do is really sux you think i everyday laugh here and there wont get angry....and i know you don even scare me but nvm from today i lose two fren ya maybe i am too over but i hate this i wont say anything or talk to u all anymore since you all like to scold ok scold ba i don care.....last time when they say you are like that i am helping you at the end i fight with all my fren....sry to all my fren i have regret this,i don know why i am so stupid to give my trust to her.......ya i stead a good word from ppl "drama queen" i don know wat you all tell me is true anot because i wont do the same like ppl all thing i can say is from today u two wont e in my fren list 4ever actually just now i am not that angry but you do even wan to say sry.....ok this thing is over there wont be any war since you think i am like that i wont call you anymore i wont kacau u anymore you can do wat ever you like

No comments:

Post a Comment