~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wat you wan!?

today when i wake up and go to school with my f**king tired body i sitting down there and wanted to sleep.....after awhile the fat one come liao......she put the beg beside me and sit down but i don feel like talking to her cause too tired and lazy to move then she say "eh bring me my bottle" but i didnt layan her and just look and her don know why she suddenly scold me u cant hear me izzit??? and then still the same i don choi her then she walk there and take away her thing and sit away from me== i don know wat is the f**king problem with you,the whole day u don wan talk to me ok nvm but when i sitting there u walk over and you whack my head....now wat the fuck you wan ???? before that you smack my pendrive to my face i didnt even say anything after you do that i whack you back......and then this the thing happen u get more angry f**ker do you think be4??? u didnt even call my name and when i call you to take my thing u will say"bu hui zi ji na ah" or maybe u angry because i didnt go to tuition i don know but if is this reson have you think be4 i need pay myself to go tuition my father doesnt know you think my cash come out itself ??? i really so tired about this u don wan me go tuition no need to tell me no tuition today just say......i don mind de.........everytime all ppl say you are the most good ppl that think well in all thing but the prob come to yourself......u are the same think about yourself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment