~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Saturday, September 12, 2009

my friday ^^

sry to micky mouse and 太子爷actually wan go out with them de== but my darling call me 12 times and cry and scold at the moment i wish to go but because wat i have promise my fren so i don know how to teel them but^^love is the most powerful engry so that i tell them i not free but i didnt tell the reason sry 4 that.....then i faster take my bath and wanted to go bank take money but after i finish my bath i remember that i got hide some money in my house^^(shhh....don let my mother know XD)so i take the money and go find my darling lo....now to tell you the true...ya you are not leng maybe just can be ok only.....but i don know why when i saw you i got the heart jumping feeling i think this is love......i don really know wat u wan but nobody will know wat a person wan(only when they know each other long time) that time i got abit paisei when i saw you....you know~i got alot girls fren but i wont fell paisei when talking to them,do u think it will end like that?or you will let me try again....hehe sry everyone(abit out of topic ah) after that we chat awhile then i wanted to take a look at her phone but she delete all the sms== but nvm la i believe u in my way^^ then i fell so sry 4 bully~ing her== and ya i was jealous about wat your ex send you i didnt tell you early sry...... after awhile then she tired liao.....i alredy know she will tired de so i bring my jacket(i think so is like that write de==)there and hehe i am right she like wan sleep liao so give her wear lo^^let you all see abit pic la ^^ ya i have chg my post because i will chg 4 you until wat u wish....
see she so paise haha XD

together we can make it^^

u know ma yesterday i cant sleep......i am thinking about us
that day because i at outside and i tot u will boring so u just ask me 4 nothing
if i have a chance i will keep back my word sry 4 telling you i am lazy
to tell you the true is because XP say that you are not a good girl
XP sry 4 that i know you are not trying to talk bad her and you are just
care~ing me...ya~i really scare wat XP say is true so i selfish and i wan to protect myself
from getting hurt.......but i have think and now my mind inly have
"love must be like that i do all the thing that u hope"
and love you with all my heart tam you is wat i must do
maybe oneday you will hurt me.....
but it doesnt matter...
i have try to love you with all my heart
and i think you will do it also
that is enough 4 me i don mind that is no 4ever
wat i mind is do i really love you be4...
DONEBY:LonelyPrince
will this become our future
or memories??

No comments:

Post a Comment