~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

haiz...

why!? are u rich?? yea maybe i don know wat wrong with you,you totally sux LOL... is scolding a xdo noob he scold at me because i say his head ugly==he is the one who start saying me ugly shoe hahaha.....pls this doesnt funny if u don like me say it out nvm i will fuck off...if you wan challenge me come on......u live so far away from here and u say i am poor?? ask me how much money u got?? fuck off!!!! u will never win me...ya u are smart know how to make girl happy but i hate this kind of ppl wat:girl choose 4 u de u don wan!? i just say is ugly i didnt say i don wan wat is the fucking problem with you?? act smart??act rich?? fuck off from my life!!!!!!
i hate you!!!!!!!!


and you.....if u don like me just say out don say until like i stick to you and don wan go away
didnt i ask you be4 am i fan??
the answer is YES and i don know
wat u wan!!!!!!!
u say no and you tell all your fren i so annoying fan u everyday
pls la i don mind loss a fren LIKE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment