~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Sunday, August 2, 2009

i am so tired

we all have hobby
you don like wat i do but i loss anything when i do that....you don tell me long long go ones,i don like ppl go clubbing exspecially if you are my gf....i am so tired to say liao...let give we all some time to think it....when i ask you,you dare to lie to me some many times i have given you trust but you make me feel hopeless....you dare to act nothing....you know...when this happen i don know still got wat is i don know de but nvm if you really like to go out and play is your choice you wan to look nice and let everyone look at you....is your choice but not ME!!!! i will think about it izzit we do the right thing? give me time i will tell you.........when i know the answer pls give me time if you can if you cant nvm just tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment