~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Sunday, June 28, 2009

==

last friday i also doing my art projek at school until 6 only go home and GUESS WHAT~ i cant finish the projek OMG~ when i was so sad and some stupid people still miss understand me and angry at me WTF haiz you all know....... i don know wat can i do after finish form 5== with no A and i guess i cant even pass my bm... i am a very "dai sai"person(mean use money alot) if i cant find a good job i don even have money to eat i don wan that happen i feel so sad with my feature
nvm la don talk about it today i buy a teddy bear is very funny haha i mean i am a guy and go buy teddy haha cause gudian got sales so go see lo and that buy liao
see is like that de

No comments:

Post a Comment