~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Sunday, August 2, 2009

my week end==

haiz.... i tot i can play at the end of the week de..BUT guess wat............ my aunty parent passed away so.....wat to do go help her lo since she so sayang me, i work almost 3 days, then time 4 guessing haha know how much is my pay???ngeh ngeh you will never know haha......my work is very boring de actually(to me la) but the worst thing is i want to -fat (haha know wat is it mean?) then still work at a place than sell food T.T so cham. i one day only eat ones,until i walk also no strength >.< haha didnt go out two day so today (monday) wan go play haha and some thing to tell "the fat girl" YOU ARE LAZY and also tell this to LEEMIN HEW all don wan come school and no one tell me WTF!!!!! nvm i am lonely prince ^^ wont die de but you all remember....i will kill you guys(haha become boy liao)

No comments:

Post a Comment