~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

specially 4 you

first time i use blog to write my dairy haha(since you wan know all my thing) today no plan at all only can stay at home but nvm since you also on9 then come chat with you lo^^ maybe after i going out with my brother^^ this few day didnt see my father liao because everyday i wake up he already in work when i go home he sleep liao@@ i think he wan scold me liao.....i got alot of fren but they all nearly all girl maybe you will dislike this but i will do my best to it fren is fren ^^ they will never throw me alone and i will remember them 4ever^^ haha don be sad o i will be good to you also^^ and even better then them,i think they will understand haha ^^ just try to believe me you, i will smile with you but i wont cry with you(because i wont let you cry)^^

1 comment:

  1. i change url le oh...
    http://xiaov-love-anthony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete