~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Saturday, August 15, 2009

lonely prince

haiz......again i kena ffk and then the person who ffk don even tell me.......i don know why YOU ALL like to do this when i ask you to go out i must think all the thing like who cant go wat time this la~ that la~ nvm when everything is ok.....teng teng teng teng~ your best fren give you a call "eh i got one tiket leh nobody go how ah???" o ya you can just go like that and don care your mother will scold anot.....when i ask you go out,the first thing you ask me is!?? how to tell my mother ah? i have nothing to say with this.... just like wat you always say we are only close fren not best fren...
you!!!! you know who you are i don wan say out... you know i will go out but you don know wan go anot nvm i know you wan go watch MTV...its ok but wat you did is...you know who is going out too but because one of your fren not going you pull her go and then when she say ok only you call me and tell me... you already know i will angry about this.....ok nvm i cant do anything with this you are not then good with me also.....i have help you so many time but wat you do i can see......
now YA!!! you are right everyone is self fish think about them self when they don wan go out a little thing also can be reson but when they wan go out the answer will be who care it just act nothing, play first don care anything.....GOOD if you really don wan go out with me nvm i don mind i can do everything by my self, its OVER...
^^ haha today i go watch 009 hehe...ya only me alone sitting inside the cinema.....erm, may be you all will thing i am gila or watever but i don mind,i wont die without fren ya it will be abit lonely but nvm i use to it since form 1

No comments:

Post a Comment