~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Thursday, August 27, 2009

my heart will go on

yesterday i call her to chat is a long time i didnt call girl to chat liao erm....actually she is nice and good haha maybe we got the same mind^^ like the same thing......i don know will this relationship start? but i hope so ...since i sope so i wont wait here^^ i will try my best to do it when i have do it is your turn to tell me ^^ am i going to get it(your heart) maybe you will thinking isnt because of some one so that i come over you to let her si xin......i can sure to you NO SUCH THING!!! ya you will not trust guys that much i understand you ^^ i think all you need is time....hehe this wan i like to sya"time can tell you the true" do you agree with this?i believe you are thinking wat i am thinking^^ i will never give out the heart will always go on.......don think too much^^

No comments:

Post a Comment