~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

(no title)^^

well~well~well~ this few days are so tired== because busy doing the s-t-u-p-i-d art projek and need to work at saturday 'WTF' i need time...... alot thing haven do haiz i am so boring but have something to say:'to all the ppl i am leong wei seng...don just like very close to me when you need me i hate ppl like that if you don wan fren me(hehe abit like small kid) nvm....but don after you got thing need me to do then come over me like very fren to me i hate this!!!!!!!!!!! if you are my fren i don mind make me like stupid to make you laugh....everytime i say i am 'ah lott' is just joking i am not machine don scold at me just because you are angry ........

No comments:

Post a Comment