~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Sunday, October 4, 2009

haiz..

yesterday...i was so boring...the first thing is my father wan me go tample==
then make me late to meiki house...when i reach there,they already
boring with the candle...so they play basket ball..
i am alone sitting there and burning the grass....
i nearly 4got something that is when i reach there==
darren the all was there...now this is the problem..i don really close to them
so that i have nothing to talk to them...
and i know some of you doesnt like me with don know wat is the reson
ya....so of you tell me"your blog is all about scolding ppl only"
then do u all think about it?? how i feel everyday?? wat i am thinking??
no.....i have nothing to say about it yesterday when i saw them
i tot there was a only fren that i really close to...then when i try to talk to her
but she just act don know me...while nvm since u don wan to say why and
just keep doing that way.......
do wat u like is ok to u??
the answer is yes
i was so dissapointed that my name doesnt appear in somewhere
even they all(that u not really close to)is there






i don wan to talk about that anymore.....lets talk about human
erm....atleast to me....human is selfish and brainless
the thing that happen around me tells me
when A & B fight the one who find fren to help first is always the
winner!!!
when ppl hear the "story" from A first...the will think that he is right.
they will never think that he has chg the story...
do u agree with this??
is ok if u don...because this is wat i see
not you!!!!
lonely prince

No comments:

Post a Comment