~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Monday, October 12, 2009

again and again....

today.....i learn a lesson from a fren tat i tot she is my best fren...
she chg the tuition to afternoon and i just say ok no prob
and i tell her that i will reach her house at one o'clock
erm......she go out with other fren,i guess maybe this is the reson
that she wan to chg to afternoon but i don know the answer
u tell me that u wont go out anymore and tell me not to ajar
u go out anymore but u go out again this morning
ya i can not control your life
u didnt call me go also....i think this is not your fault
maybe the other don wan me to go
but u didnt come back in time and u didnt tell me that u at outside
i did give u a call when i walking to your house
but wat u do is close the phone when u hear my voice
WTF
is that a big deal to tell me that u not at home??
at first i tot is because i late
so u don wan to answer me
but when i reach your house.....
nobody open the door and i just stand there
and after 30 min
finally u answer the call but the person who answer is
darren==
and i hate that when i got something to ask u(darren) will always there kacau
me wat is your prob man i know u like to help girl or u are acting
we don know but the thing i am sure is one o'clock is so hot
ok always like i say i know you will come out will some reson that say that i am the one who so it
wrong......
again again and again.....





wei seng is dead
the wei seng u see is a person that full of dissapointed
with this world
is so tired to go on living in this totally SUX
place

No comments:

Post a Comment