~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

tmr i will be taking my exam......
HE T.T today i make my lao po emo liao cause i go to club...
the first time i went to club it doesnt look fun and nice
but is my fren bday and she wanted to go so i just teman her
i didnt let u know because i don wan u to worry me
but at the end u knew it
sorry for that
today i found out that many things i didnt see at last time
maybe if i saw that everything will chg and i wont go to tarc
but it is over la ^^
i am happy with my life although my lao po is angrying me
i know i am wrong sorry lo...
i really wont go anymore liao de
i can give u a chance why u cant??
u don even wan to listen to me=(
when i call u
u close your phone
and u tell your mami to bluff me
that u already sleeping
==
i don know wat can i do anymore liao....

No comments:

Post a Comment