~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Friday, May 21, 2010

i hate this

guys guess wat.....when tm net come out with a new plan for students....i asked my mother to apply it but she don wan
ok then fine~~
but when my brother ask she really go and ask and ready to sign up
and she tell me i already have a laptop so that netbook give my brother
WTF~~~she didnt even pay 1sen for it and she can buy a netbook for my brother
when i asked them to apply internet they refuse to apply
but they apply for my brother...
i really don understand
i try to do everything better then him
but at the end my parent still care about him only
i am tired about it maybe i should live alone outside
with my fren so i wont be so.......

No comments:

Post a Comment