~prince~

My photo
time to wake up^^ there is always better thing for me (^.^)

tears of vampire

tears of vampire

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

i am back^^

yes i am back......
but i don know wat to write.....
it is so boring when u have nothing to do...
do u agree with this??
tomorrow......
ya is the time to die XD
my spm result.....
wat can i do if i fail??
i really don wan to be a person that
cant earn alot of money.....
i know that if i don have alot of money i will die==
i already use to it......
help me TT
well~~
i know that i am noob in eng
and my post got alot of prob
but nvm i am just lazy to chg
and i think the s2p didnt view my blog anymore
cause i stop for a long time
but maybe the person really got some prob
like to annoy ppl.....
maybe i will chg my link XD
so that only my fren will know the link...

No comments:

Post a Comment